Ok... I'm 41 years old, and perhaps I just need to accept that I can't do the things I used to.
I'm in damn good condition for my age and can still crank a 405lb bench press on any given day...
BUT... I did one of the 7 workouts in my new '6 Minute Conditioning for Wrestlers' program yesterday and I was whipped after only 3 minutes...
If you haven't tried it, you should!
I was unable to finish the pushups before 5 minutes were up. It's incredible how much intensity you can get by only training for 6 minutes at a time.
The best part though, is that I'm not feeling all beat up and sore today. It's partly because the short, intense workouts allow you to produce Growth Hormone and Testosterone naturally while also allowing you to recuperate... which is so crucial to wrestlers who get burned out and injured during the long season.
If you haven't tried it yet, I recommend you try the Pushups and Planks workout (that is day 7 on the 6 Minute Conditioning for Wrestlers DVD).
Let me know how you did!
- ► 2009 (27)
- 6 Minute Conditioning Kicked My @$$!
- 10 Tips to pack on muscle and move UP a weight cla...
- How To Make Your Takedowns Twice as Effective!
- Should Wrestlers Take Supplements?
- How To Get a Wrestling Scholarship!
- How To Get Into Top Condition Fast... Every Wrestl...
- How To Cut Weight Without Losing Strength!
- 3 Supplements for Wrestlers Who Are Cutting Weight...
- 2 Day Per Week Inseason Power and Strength Workout...
- Why Jogging Is Hurting Your Wrestling Performance!...
- ▼ October (10)
- Steve Preston
- I am a 20 + years Sports Performance Specialist. I work exclusively with wrestlers to help them gain strength, speed, flexibility and endurance to win more matches. I also coach wrestlers on how to cut weight without losing strength. My website www.wrestlingperformance.com is a members-only site where you can get hundreds of my articles, tips, strategies, workouts, interviews etc. to help you gain the edge. I also provide personal coaching in our members forum :) I'm a dog lover... My Schnauzer named Gracie is our baby. My wife is Michelle, the greatest person in my life.